Shout

We have all heard the saying "Even a mother does not feed the baby unless it cries". And I am realizing the significance of this now - you need to shout and angrily talk. You need to Arnabize your protest - then and only then your problem may see some kind of solution.

Again our broad band connection started showing angry - red indicators. It is actually my fault. I became careless and did not switch of the router while not using. So it was indicating red and no internet.

Actually I did not need that connection. But who does not like to fight. Over the phone, with poor customer support kids?

So I tried calling the customer support of Airtel. First my call went to Airtel TV support. Then when I did get the number, I was unable to make a call. And my call record kept showing cancelled call. Once, twice, thrice.

Now it was time to shout at another customer support guy/girl. This time to my mobile network which enables - in this case disables me to make call. After telling me stories, after asking me to type option, and again another option, and again another option and so on, I was finally connected to actual human. I asked him why I am unable to call this airtel helpline. I also told him history - how this cancelled call happens on various days to various numbers. He was really helpful and told the problem is not me - but the other person. And he gave a free advice do not share any personal detail over the phone. So helpful, indeed. I repeatedly asked him whom do I complain to. He repeatedly told me the problem is the number I am trying to call. Tired, I just disconnected the call- unable to find a solution.

But as I said - shouting has some benefits. I tried the same airtel number again and this time I was connected. After few more efforts I did speak to this support associate from airtel who told me there is a problem in our area and will be fixed at 11 pm. When I asked what type of problem, she told me the error showing there is "http access through equipment". Yes, these were her actual words. Poor girl, she discovered some new protocol - new internet protocol.

So, we all have become to slave to these gadgets and face problems due to them. When there is problem, it helps to shout - though it may take one entire evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation