Age is just a (large) number

A friend told me yesterday that I have aged a lot since she saw me last.

A friend - some of you are wondering. OK, acquaintance. Few other people have opined the same thing - may not be so directly. See, some of us have a way with our words. And some of us don't. I belong to second category. I talk first. Then think. Endlessly.

So I have aged a lot since last 10 years. Not that I try anything to hide my age. I rarely ever dye my salt and pepper hair. I have aged considerably more in the last one year. I may age further in 2018. May be in GP, not even arithmetic progression. What is the reason for this? You would have known if you had read my blogs (now hacked  blocked out)carefully.

But fine. Age is just a number. And I can proudly say that I am still active. And have not yet got any age related ailments like BP, Diabetes and arthritis. I can walk for half an hour a day. (I can and occasionally I do :) ). I am technically savvy - when compared to people of my age and my category (house wife). And more importantly I have decided to share my knowledge with the world, relentlessly. Hackers or no hackers.

No, not my knowledge of neighborhood politics. But my knowledge of programming languages.

I hear you say, "then why are you blabbering here. Go to your tech blog". OK, OK, I will do that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation