Lost

deja vu - this has happened earlier. I am again locked out of my regular blog. And wait for it.... my developer account too.

So I can cry until the crows come home or I can try to recreate my life.

I do not have life outside of these. Because, you know what comes next. So if at all you some blogs coming out of my hegde-hwb blog, c blog or ds blog, at current time, you can presume that it is from the hacker. Or if you see some updates to any of my apps - apps by usha hegde, you can presume that the hacker's aim was my apps.

But who knows I may get my accounts back and life may become less difficult once again. We are supposed to see almost empty glass and still be happy that we have a glass at least to drink some thing from. Right?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation