Rebirth

There was a north Indian family living in our neighborhood. I did not know anything about them except for the fact that the wife had dyed her hair red using henna. Or was it the husband?

Anyways, the lady had planted some plants on the roadside. I had assumed they were mehendi plants. Wow, I am so narrow minded. Now the plants have grown into large trees.

Every year during this time I will be anxious, looking at trees which are looking beautiful with new green leaves. Worrying about one of them looking dry and leafless. I worry whether this tree will dry? Shall I go to that road and water the tree?

But then universe tells me you are being silly Usha and decorates that tree too with beautiful color and design.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation