Unix

I finally finished verifying coding questions of DS. For the third time, I think. In spite all these verification, some bugs will still creep up.

I was searching for some linux course in Coursera. I came across this one in John Hopkins university.

And I was told that today was the last day to submit 2nd week assignment. I tried some regex, then decided I can not finish everything today. And like every other Indian (unless you are a student), I review the course - that is I don't pay for the course. Not that it is a large amount. But are all these things freely available some where in the internet? That is how we think.

But may be another day, I am bored, and there is nothing on TV, I might complete some other assignments too.

No, let me try to complete the quiz now. I do know some Unix - having worked on Ubuntu laptop for years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation