TV shows I dislike

I watch many serials - any thing which comes. I don't even mind watching even detective stories multiple times. Which is silly - what fun is a detective story when you know who dunnit already. 
 
But there are some shows which even I decline to watch.

"Two and a half men" is one such soap. It is a story about Charlie Sheen - a compulsive womanizer and his brother - who lives with his brother. In spite of daily sarcastic comments from him. Unlike Charlie,  this brother marries again and again, in order to pay alimonies to his wives. Well, at least, it appears so. And half is - Charlie's nephew who is not very smart.

There is not a single person with any positive qualities in the serial. Now you can say if I wanted some thing like Ramayan, I should watch Sony TV and its numerous serials about numerous Gods.

No, no. A person, any person has both bad qualities and good qualities (some times hidden deep inside, very very deep). If I have to see every person being Ravan with no Ram taking avatar, it will be painful to watch, right? What do you think this is - a news cast?

Now there is one more addition to my hated serials - "Difficult people". It is about two wannabe comedians who are selfish, talentless, and hate every one. What is the message behind this? That comedians are bad people? Or lives of bad people or "difficult people" is funny?

Nirav Modi disagrees from wherever he is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation