Declines to boot

I kept away my laptop. Exhausted.

See, first my phone died. When I tried to reset it. I might have reset phones 100s of times earlier. But this time it went to boot loop.

I thought let me reinstall OS. So I downloaded Samsung program smart switch for that. But after this download, my laptop stopped booting. Entire evening yesterday was spent in fixing it. Today after I disabled unwanted and potentially dangerous programs, again laptop froze. Now all I wanted was a booting laptop.

These are not excuses for not starting my next project, nor for proceeding with Sanskrit learning.

But one good news is there. I found a site with pdf Sanskrit lessons with playful language but good material. Check it out
Agniveer

In fact it is inspiring me to write my tech blogs in this better style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation