Bech is back


Bech is middle aged writer who hasn't written anything significant for a long time and has realized that now that he is not writing, people are finding greatness in him and his works. So he happily attends college symposiums, seminars etc. all around the world.

That is the story so far (what I have read) of the book "Bech is back" by John Updike. I should have brought one of his Rabbit series instead. But as usual, I read about him in Wikipedia after bringing the book. 

But, I am reminded again and again how weak is my vocabulary for a person trying to award winning authors. And I am also reminded how little attention span I have when I try to read without skipping his sentences which span 5 to 6 lines.

So far I like the book. Almost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation