Ella mayavo

The problem is we have given key to our life, our happiness and almost our existence to these electronic things. If any one gets hold of the key, they can make or break us.

Why would they make us? They will break us.

I made much fuss and cry few months ago about losing my developer account and my blogger account. In vain. Nothing happened. I did not get back my account. Nor could I find out whether it was hacked or not.

But last fortnight I noticed that one of my apps (from same developer account) - which is no longer in my control, was no longer available in google play. I was upset, worried and lost. Then I recovered and "moved on".

Today I saw that all but 3 of my apps have vanished into this air. Just like the song
ella mayavo, prabhave ella mayavo
account mayavo, app mayavo
kannu muchchadenu ella mayavo

Now from the proud owner of 7 apps, I have been reduced to a budding programmer of 4 apps.

Bear with me, friends, I will build back my life and take the key back from the @#@#@ electronic ghosts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation