And the dog was barking

I had just finished reading the book. And as usual was finding it hard to fall asleep.

Then the dog started barking. Normally the strays in our road bark whenever they see a stranger. So I opened the side window and one dog walking on compound wall.

Then I went to front window to see whether anyone was there. A man clad in shirt and shorts was standing in front of our door with some light coming out from his hand. 

Is he using torch to look through our gate? Is he trying to take Photo/video of our house? Who was he and what was he doing? 

Alarmed I just switched on the outside light. He casually walked out of our street. Looking backwards.

Now the question is who was he and what was he doing? May be my dear friends/neighbours will be able to tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation