ಏನಾರೂ ಮಾಡ್ಕೊಳ್ಳಿ

You find me saying this so often. It means "let them do what ever they want"

Now whom do I say it to? In what context? You guess it.

Earlier I used to worry A LOT. What if this happens? What if next this happens? What if he does this? What if she does this? Then what will happen? And so on.

The thought process will go on for a long time - like a train which has escaped its tracks.

Now I have decided. No more. ಏನಾರೂ ಮಾಡ್ಕೊಳ್ಳಿ. I really don't care. Because caring and worrying has made life more complicated that it already is. So.

Now I am trying really hard to apply the same rule to the political scenario. Let them do whatever they want.

Now, you are wondering, is my life less important to me than politics? No, not exactly. But I have realized that there isn't much I can do with the former. Or is there?

Even in politics, the more we tell people that their choice is wrong, more they convince you and themselves that their choice and their leader is right. Always. So again I am not helping the situation in any way.

So let them do whatever they want. Let them praise, canvas, vote and everything else possible for their leader and their party. I will just witness - like a tree - a jada mara.

And ultimately we all suffer together. Right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation