Muffler

I am becoming another Kejriwal. No I did not suddenly complete my IIT at this age. Nor did I leave a lucrative career in administrative services to join the movement with Anna Hazare.

I am just wrapping a muffler around my neck. That is the only similarity.

The weather in Bangalore is cooooold. So I am repurposing my old dupatta as a muffler. 

By the way, why do we call this a muffler? Why not just neck sweater or neck warmer? 

Doesn’t matter the origin of name. It works. You feel warm without actually packing yourself. 

This muffler does not get wet when you wash your hands. And you wash hand all the time when you are home.

And wearing it, you don’t look like an old person all bent and packed. You look intellectual. Like Kejriwal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation