An unimportant post

When you are physically unwell, you need a real passion. Otherwise you will end up lying on the couch staring at the blank switched off TV.

My real passion, it turns out is not coding but politics. After I started reading Wikipedia pages of various leaders of our country and other countries I got my mind off my ailments.

These people are great. Not even the famous “house of cards” is a match to these narratives. Wanting to read more, I opened an online magazine and read an interview with famous Magsaysay winner. What happens to the cows when farmers can no longer feed them? They are let loose and they feed on whatever they as green. Often the crops of farmers. Does cow vigilanteism has something to do with corporates by increasing agrarian crisis and forcing farmers to sell off their lands? It is scary!

After that I decided to take up another current topic and directly write in my Facebook that Is operation Kamala not corruption? Or are we not supposed to “consider “ that as corruption as it does not concern the common man.

Yes of course, my mental faculties have diminished. So I won’t write that as a public post in Facebook.

Yes, I know, I am the minority every where as far political views are concerned. But I will not silence my feeble, ambiguous voice. As it is a question of passion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation