Infinite loop

If I have to say déjà vu I will have to make a bhajan out of it.

No, I am not employed in some 9 to 5 job doing the same work again and again. In my work as app developers I face same problems again and again.

And I am not talking about bugs in the program like null pointer exceptions. Though they may get repeated, they do get solved.

And then comes the question of futility of these works. My apps get single digit downloads after I work for 7 8 months on them. Great. And they do not give any kind of monetary benefits either. 

But according to Laura in The blind assassin, God loves us to do futile work. Like we give some toys to the toddler to keep them busy.

Thy wish will be done. So futile or fruitful I will continue to do my work. Again and again and again. Like the king Sisyphus in Greek mythology, rolling a huge boulder up a hill.

Or as my version of Gita shloka says
Karmanyeva adhikaraste
Yasya phalameva nasti 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation