"Simplified C++" published


After a long delay I finally published my C++ app. For the name, I searched for some fancy names and finally selected Simplified C++.

Name is not the only one which is new in this app. I did add some nice features like quiz, read-aloud etc. 

 


Hope users find it as a" simplified app" for learning C++ language.

Other tech apps have quiz and programs. But in this app, I have added notes on each topic with plenty of examples.

And there is a 25 question quiz which can be taken offline and any number of times. The questions are random, so they will not be same each time. At the end of the quiz, there will be a bar chart with your performance in each topic.


The unique feature is you can make your phone read out the notes for you. You can even change the settings to read out while app is in background. Hope this helps users.

You can download the app from google play 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation