Genes

I haven’t written much lately. I have been busy. Watching movies and stand up comedies in Netflix :)

But that doesn’t mean I have stopped thinking. See, I need to charge the phone once or twice a day. So..

We were cavemen once upon a time. No, not me personally. Don’t add this to the series of stories you tell about me.

I mean, our forefathers and their wives were cave people thousands of years ago. (May not be people in our country! Our country was always civilised ;) ). Men would hunt and bring food home. And women would cook that food and watch over the children.

But as we started farming and later started other professions, men could not hunt and kill anyone. 

But that “killer instinct “ is still in their genes. While we see little girls playing with dolls, little boys love to play with their guns and sabres. And later these boys play violent video games.

That could be the reason why our men are chanting “war, war, war”  without giving a single thought about the costs and repercussions of war.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation