Knitting

Ha! Thinking that at least one feminazi has been “converted “  you are rejoicing!!

Not exactly, my world views haven’t changed a bit. My intense dislike for cleaning and cooking and any other wifely duties hasn’t decreased an iota. I haven’t developed a sudden taste in any of the womanly interests such as beautifying oneself. I have just started knitting or rather crocheting. Nothing more, nothing less.

But I started analysing ( I don’t call it ruminating) the reason behind this sudden interest. 

I came up with few answers
  1. It costs nothing - almost nothing. A small bundle of yarn costs 15 rupees. Unimaginable!!!!
  2. It continues my tradition of doing things without purpose
  3. Just like my coding work, this work is has no beginning, nor an end
  4. And it has cute little codes like - SC dc sl etc. I am in familiar territory 
  5. There is an easy ctrl z -undo feature;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation