Memory ace - a game for all ages

I did finally publish my app Memory Ace. Earlier the app was called Memory game, then memorypro and now it is called memory ace.


I am happy with the app because I do like to play with it for some time. Especially "Simon". That game is musical.
The app will glow these buttons in certain order and you have to reproduce that series. But each button has its own note played. The experience is nice.

But the pattern game was my sister's and my niece's favorite. It has speed, action and colorful. This time I changed the pattern color to dark greenish instead of red.

And the card memory is all time favorite. Because it is tough and is timed game. If it is not timed, you keep flipping the cards and being wrong infinitely. It happens to me.
If you open two cards of same color and type, then you clear them off the board.

Last but not least is face memory. Some of us tend to forget faces. Hope this game helps us in tweaking our face recognition capacity.


Download and install the game. Play it and work those gray cells with fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation