unsafe

In the last few years, our country has become more unsafe. Not only for women, but for all citizens.

Don’t mistake me. I am not at all talking about the situation across the border. I have been thinking about this post for a week. Before all these events.

What do I mean by unsafe? Do I mean to say that the police are not protecting our citizens? Or we can not walk on the road alone? Or suddenly there is a exponential rise in crime rate?

The answer is none of the above. I think, our beloved country has become unsafe because of increase in number of traitors. We realise that every day there arise few more traitors, as told to us by social media.

And there is an increase in people with enemy connections. Even some political parties are allying with Pakistan to destroy us.

And there are kids from college who want to break our country into pieces.

Then there is spread of naxal movement from deep forest to urban areas.

So you see there is much more danger to our country and our beloved countrymen. 

In these Uber dangerous times we need an Uber strong party in power!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation