chalis at pachas - plus

ತಂದಾನ ತಾನ ತಾನ ತಂದಾನ
ತಂದ ಹೇಳ್ಯಾಳ ತಂದ ಓದ್ಯಾಳ

Why not? Why shouldn’t I read my own blog posts? At least then there will be one fan - dedicated fan of my blogs.

Any ways I was reading about my difficulties with reading glasses- chalees in  my blog post https://hegde-hwb.blogspot.com/2009/06/shantam-papam.html?m=1


Things have changed since then. Now I use glasses 23 hours a day- one hour for cooking :)

I only take my glasses to kitchen if I have brought some spice powder and would like to read instructions. Most often I give up. They can not be read by me - glasses or no glasses.

I am unable to sew in the evenings even while wearing glasses. (An appropriate solution is to sew in the broad daylight. )

Does it mean I need to change my glasses? I don’t think so. I am able to read from my phone and laptop. After increasing font size. 

Unfortunately real life fonts can not be increased. Where is the settings menu? Where?

Smile is only the jewellery you need- so a romantic (and not very prosperous) young man may say to his sweet heart. I say glasses is the jewellery you NEED. Eventually. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation