Law of inertia

What does Newton’s second law say? Or is it first law? That a body at rest remains at rest and the body in motion continues in motion etc. 

Now we know why our bodies remains at rest. Always. It is physics. It is law of inertia!

Leave getting up from couch. We don’t even open our eyes fully. And thinking! It  is completely out of question.

I realised that I love the game candy crush because it gives some kind of action sans gray cells. Even a game called Home scapes , I play only the arranging part- 3 in a row. 

Even in famous Facebook, I only read few words written on the picture. And I never ever ever open the link given. Who will read such big pages!

Don’t work, don’t think, don’t get up from couch. At this rate, few generations from now, we will evolve into “Hebbavu”- python!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation