Dependance on Gadgets

My domestic help was asking was our water purifier was giving shocks

Then I remembered why I gave up and decided to buy a new water purifier. The technicians will visit and tinker and go without fixing the error.

The same thing is happening with washing machine. The Ifb “franchise” technicians  have visited twice already without fixing the error. 

People keep asking me isn’t the machine new? 

To make things worse they have broken and attached a new water valve which leaks continuously. And now there is mini lake in front of our machine.

How many more visits is needed before this one year old machine in warranty is fixed? So am I being paranoid-er  ? Or does every one face so many difficulties in getting their gadgets fixed? 

We should bear all this trouble  or leave all the technology behind and go back to living in caves.

Ella hane baraha 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation