Safe

I was in two different temples in the last few days. Don't call me a hypocrite. But I may be.

What I noticed is this - people in a temple are different. They are calmer, content and in peace. Then I realized where I have noticed it before. When a child knows her mom is very near, it will be playing in its own world - without fear.

So do grown-ups feel this way in the presence of God - I mean inside a temple? The sense of being protected? Without a worry in the world because God is there to save us?

Interesting! Now if only some religious man uses this utter faith for the well being of these people and the country and the earth! Instead of using   innocent faith of people for selfish and some times destructive purposes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation