Memory ace

So sorry. I have almost forgotten all about my appy-life. I try to get some questions on Java and then spend rest of the days in meaningless internet world - being bored utterly.

I have an app called called memory ace - I have developed it. Now this app is for bored days - like these corona days. You can spend some time staring at your phone - but not eating your data. And more importantly giving some work to your gray cells.

Download the app - and give me your feedback. Also give me suggestions for my next app - if you still think I should develop my app :)

As shown in the image, it has the memory we play with playing cards where we keep the cards face down and open two cards at a time. If they are similar we clear these cards.

Another game is called Simon. The game plays one or more note with blinking of lights in an order. You have to replicate that order.

Third game is called faces - where some faces are shown for a minute. Then they are shown with one wrong face. You need to identify it.

And then there is a fourth game, where you need to replicate the pattern.

So it is OK. Not a bad game. I would play it. ;)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation