Sing away the blues


Some days are more difficult than others.

Shame on you. How can you say that? Soldiers, no, people are dying, not in the borders - but everywhere in the world. And you talk about your silly boredom, insecurity, depression etc.

Yes, I can hear Arnab's voice echoing in my ears. I know, I sound such a shallow and inconsiderate person.

But let me talk about what I do when I am blue. This may help some one, any one hopefully. One word. Music.

I look back at songs from childhood and youth and listen to them using YouTube and try in vain to download them. And I keep humming them.

So, may be

when you are unhappy and you know it
Sing aloud
When you are sad and you know it
Sing a song
When you are miserable and you know it
And you really want to stop it
Sing a song Sing a songSing a song

Did you like this song
Naguva nayana - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dajcwrykmf8

or this song.

Ye haseen waadiya - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnVMT8wC7X8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation