Pixelated world

You hear the word pixel when buying a mobile, right? What is a pixel?


A pixel stands for picture element - a dot. This dot can be of different colors - white, black, green, any color. These dots make up images. Like this.

   .
  ....
 ......
  ...
   .

You can see a diamond there. But not very good drawing.

I did diverge and completely forgot what I wanted to write. So if you have a mobile photo and zoom it to a large extent - you see a crude image made up of colored squares like this.

OK, some graphics editor provide a tool to pixelate  your image. 

But I don't need that tool. My images have in-built pixelator. Look at this image.





The secret is - you guessed it. The mesh. 

I think there is some deep philosophy behind this. Sad, I am not getting it. 

The problem with high pixel mobiles is that we all will try to be photographers. So much so that, not just mobile memory, even the memory given by google or icloud will be used up shooting clouds, plants and of course selfies.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation