The social disaster

 I have been thinking what has changed in recent years to convert so many good, sane, smart, educated individuals into blind believers and die-hard fans of  populist leaders? (And now you know I am leftist pseudo secular ....) Some thing in the air? Or some kind of a virus ? (Sorry, I should not joke about that)

I got the answer now. It is the social revolution. Or rather social network revolution. According to the Netflix show called The social dilemma, these human generated and AI controlled programs are literally programming our minds. They know how to tweak us and they are doing it every minute. They are not bothered about the end result - whether it is increased hatred among the society, emergence of populist and short sighted leaders, and violence. They work endlessly to profit the advertisers. 

It was the scariest show I ever saw on Netflix. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation