Upside down

 I was very young then. I used to wonder, if the earth is round, why do the people on the other end - the ones below us, not fall down?


 

I knew that earth is round, but obviously I didn't know about concept of gravity.

Now after knowing all those concepts I still wonder have we some how come to an upside down world.

In a world where right is wrong and wrong is right. In a world where a person who commits crimes is a very good person and a person who strives to help people is a very bad person.

In a world where intellectuals, writers and free thinkers are demonized and politicians are deified. 

In a world where not hating others is a very big crime. 

In a world where science is bad but blind beliefs are good and sacred. 

Yes, I think, one day when we were all sleeping, we were moved to this upside down world. And we are not realizing this change at all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation