Not a dev

How many times can a person go from Fire to the frying pan? How many times and in how many different ways? 

My IDE for developing programs was not working. I tried to fix it many many many times. unsuccessfully.  So I tweaked and tweaked my Ubuntu so much that  the  operating system broke down.  I try to fix it as I had done many many many times before . But this time it doesn't work. No login screen at all. And not even text terminals. 

So what do I do? I try installing the operating system as I had done many many many times but surprisingly even this fails. Now I do not have my previous OS nor the new one. So this was how life will be. 

Then  I got up in the middle of the night when only ghosts and owls will be awake.  I switch off the broadband router and I start fixing my OS and finally I succeeded in installing a 10 year old version of operating system and sacrificing all my data. 

So now I have decided that I will no longer be an android developer, no longer be a developer, not even a tech blogger I will just be a blogger who posts silly memes whenever she is too tired  from watching  Netflix. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation