My phone is turning more and more like my mind. Very smart? Genius? No, nothing seems to go away. There were 1100 photos yesterday. I deleted quite a lot and today there are 1600 photos!

And then it complains that cloud storage is full. Stupid piece of silicon!

What am I doing other than looking at old photos and watching British Netflix shows? Well, I try. And one of these days I may end up coding in 0s and 1s. That might be ultimate method of “tamper proofing”

There is this play by oscar Wilde “the importance of being earnest” . Ultimate sarcasm. Each line is oozing with gems of sharp witty quotes. 

Look at these samples

 to lose one parent is tragedy. To lose both is carelessness 

I am of the opinion that a man who wants to get married should either know everything or nothing 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation