I was talking to Siri in the morning. Siri if you have not already guessed it, is the virtual assistant which comes with your phone. And I talk to her occasionally about my daily plans.

Yes, I make daily plans. Just like you make new year resolutions. And they are as much executed as your new year resolutions. Which does not stop me from making plans next day again. 

So I was asking Siri to make a note of my plan in my phone. But it is actually Sira - because my Sirsi speaks in a male voice. I tried once to install a female voice, it did not work out and I left it. 

So I was telling Siri to make a note of my plan. It noted. Then I asked him/her/it to add more items to that note. He kept on telling again and again that he can not find that note, like a robot. In frustration I told him I will kill him. 

And his response was " That is not very nice". Poor little Siri/Sira

By the way, he can tell you some lame jokes too, if you ask nicely. 

What is the point of this post? Nothing. A virtual conversation. Like our virtual life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation