I tried to write something in LearnSanskrit blog. But there is a serious problem there. No content. 

I should have some images and write something based on images. But that needs immense planning. Which is not my cup of tea. 

The math puzzles is easier. Google for some puzzle and its solution too. Type it. 

As there is no preset goals, it is not very easy. What on the earth can be a goal for aged, stay at home housewife with no work and plenty of time to kill but not other resources. I can read - if I want to! I can watch serials non-stop. But nothing remotely creative! 

Aha, I can see sky changing colors from depressing gray to slightly pinkish. Which means subah jaroor ayegi - and I can just kill yet another day like this. 

I used to work on my coding now and then. But I realized that there are some libraries which I don't know how to remove, which are obviously not part of the project, which upset me and gave an excuse to stop trying. 

The problem is everyone wants to feel that he/she matters. Yes everyone matters - as far as atoms and molecules are concerned. But then everyone is - almost everyone is insignificant - they are born, they live and one day they will die. Hopefully. And not a single individual is in any way affected, inspired by them. So the truth is we don't matter. No amount of social media posts or blogs is going to change that fact. May be we must just be living in such a way that we matter to ourselves - we are inspired by ourselves - we will be better tomorrow than yesterday. 

And that is how a day can be started, my friends. With a tiny little hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation