Authentication error

Just like the judicial system, the technology companies treat us the common, good citizens as thieves and hackers as gentlemen.  If you don't believe me, ask anyone who has lost gmail password or any such password.

Once, many years ago I simultaneously forgot two passwords, one to my developer account and the other to blogger account. Both were recovery mails for each other. I tried for many days in vain to recover the accounts. No, I could not recover these accounts. Even today, I tremble in the middle of the night, when I hear the word two step authentication. 

So the result was I was lost my 7 blogs and 6 android apps. 

All these bitter memories swamped me again yesterday while I was trying to recover my iphone account password. I tried all the steps given in the support websites. The mighty program kept asking me same questions in a loop and rejecting my answers.

And to add salt over my wounds, after few minutes, there would be a notification asking me whether I tried to reset my password. Being a woman I could not scream or curse. The gall of that phone!

On an unrelated note, I need to buy yet another note book which I certainly will not use to write a long list of passwords.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation