Tips from my weird life

This is one title all my people agree upon. They may even suggest that I change my blog title to this.

Tip no 1: When making shira - kesari bath - do not roast the banana pieces along with rava (suji).  rava will not be roasted,  but instead banana fruit pieces will become hard. 

And when you suspect this, remove the mix from microwave and at least try roasting on the stove. 

I didn't do this because I was elsewhere engaged in preparing poha. So I let the dreams of making delicious shira which will taste like prasada of Sathyanarayana puja (making a dish like prasad might be sacrilegious to some of you), was shattered.

Tip no 2: Don't fight too much with IDEs. You will any way lose. 

Earlier in the day, I was trying to remove one library from project. This said library would have made program compatible with older phones. Which any way most people do not use. So I decided removing the library. And the program asked me "Do you want to continue in the safe mode?". Of course yes, I want to and I have done that all my life whenever possible. But what does it even mean? Will the project be in safe mode? Or will my computer be in safe mode? 

Anyways long story short, I was unable to install the program on the phone and had to leave the safe mode. Only to realize that the program has included around 100 libraries which I have not used, nor declared anywhere. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation