Pain

 Now I am certain, among all people conspiring against me, God is the foremost. :)

How else would you explain me getting severe back pain, the day I decided to walk in the park? Obviously the reason can't be the lifting of my silly laptop and big bag for a minute or two while climbing down the bus.

Having some what enjoyed the freedom I felt during my early morning walks in home town, I wanted to extend that habit. Seven O'clock small towns are quiet, not many people, not many vehicles on the road. 

I did walk yesterday ignoring mild pain. I walked today, I am certain walking is not bad for my back unlike slouching. But tomorrow, Gad may not be willing.

So I searched for a pain killer in my medicine box. Only to realize 90% of the tablets there, have expired long ago. yet another display of my bad home keeping? 

So I took one paracetamol tablet and ate uppittu and fell into a deep slumber. Only to be woken up in terror. I was back in my old neighborhood and my unfriendly neighbors were still very much unfriendly. 

Thank God, I am away from ugly neighborhoods. But eventually when we go back there, is there some magic, which can lift our house to 16th floor? There isn't. Sad. 

Sorry, the neighborhood is not ugly. Nor are the people there. In fact, the area is good, with lesser pollution, large parks. But the people over there don't like me so much.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation