Like some of the great people, I too stay awake for 18 hours a day. 

But not solving the problems of the nation or universe at all. Because of in-som-nia.

And because of this, I make new morning resolutions. Every single morning. With the hope that, the resolutions will some  how will in the dawn faster. 

But my resolutions are not like " I will solve world hunger. I will find a way to solve terrorism. Or save the planet"

Am I an idealistic dreaming teenager to think of such resolutions? My resolutions are much more down to earth. 

Like I will walk and visit the pharmacy and bring the long pending list of medicines. Then I will go to the tailor and give long pending set of cloth be stitched.

Like all resolutions of all people, these too remain unstarted and unfinished. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation