I was reading in article from Pocket - a social book marking service about Kafka. Or rather the difficulty in reading Kafka and writing about Kafka. The author of the article said that he did not want to write about author's life by  grabbing the material from internet where his readers can easily get these same materials.

Yes. I understand the feeling. Today I decided I will learn more about Ubuntu - having failed in my android adventures. So I found one very good source - linuxjourney.com. And then in a hurry, started making note of all the shell commands the site is explaining. To be added to my blog. Why on the earth should I do that, when there is this nice website?

Because, I have a linux blog too. It is not a bad idea to improve it. And anything is better than sedentary life. OK. Let me just try to see what unique features I can add to it. 

After reading and understanding it :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation