Ctrl z

I saw a mobile wallpaper with title  Life has no ctrl z. How true!!! If it were there, what all events in your life, would you have undone? Let us analyse.

 I would have first undone me being born. (Do you think this undone should be done by my parents. Anyways)

  If I am born , I would have undone doing this meaningless Engineering. Do you ask why. Because that would have helped me in not losing what  little amount of discipline  I had.

  I would not have undone my marriage. I have to admit though grudgingly that it is one of the few good things that have happened in my life. Now do you ask, if so why do you quarrel with your spouse, day and night, 24X7 or at least 14 hours. Because it is a tradition, carried on for generations which I dare not break)

   I would have undone resigning from x, y and z companies. I have realized that "paapi samudra hokkaru monakaludda neeru"

The list goes on in reverse chronological order until today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation