Fem-life

I need a win today.  Do you ever hear a woman say that? As a woman do you ever say that? I didn't think so.

All we say is I need to survive today. Yes, survival - in this dog eat dog world or should we say man eat everything else world.

Aha, my husband won today. Look at my child! She won today. I have been praying day and night for my son/daughter/husband/grandchild.

Why don't you pray for you? Why don't you need a win? Do you also think that you are a lesser mortal because of your gender?

You get judged if you don't cook properly. Do you spell the word woman as c o o k? You get judged by how badly you manage the house. You get judged by the way you dress. Why? 

Just by being a woman, are you telling the world - see I am here. Please pass on all your comments. I really don't mind being criticized. 

And kartavya - I think this word also spelled as woman. 

And the best thing is - you believe in all these crap yourself. And you tell yourself I don't deserve to win, I should only survive. One more day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation