Oil spill

 We all have some idea about how harmful oil spills are. But of course, it doesn’t concern me. My oil spill episode is about oil spilling onto kitchen floor.

It was rush hour. I was trying to prepare breakfast, lunch box, tea for my family. And my maid was standing there waiting for me to give bartan for washing. My spouse being spouse was complaining that he is late for work, how long will the breakfast be. If there is a delay, he would rather leave. That’s when it happened. 

While pouring oil to its container, I knocked it down. Spilling half a litre of sticky oily cooking oil to floor. I started shouting at my spouse. Enta Madavu. Very tricky oily situation

Then I recovered and called Seetha and showed her how to collect the oil in a plate. Once that done, she sprinkled detergent onto the floor and mopped it twice. 

She left after cleaning the house and I thanked her. Then I again scrubbec  kitchen floor with  dish wash soap and mopped it. And also mopped the entire house all over again with hot water.

So dear men, don’t hurry your spouses in the mornings. Such oil spills might cost you much more than few angry words. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation