Coffee break

Yes, I am accept that I did watch Koffee with Karan - two episodes of season 7.

I haven't watched any saas bahu serial in the last 10 years - do they produce them at all. Nor do I watch many hindi films in Netflix or amazon prime. 

But like I got bored of Hindi serials and films at one point in my life, now I am tired of English shows in streaming platforms. I feel like I have seen them all. 

So Coffee with Karan.

Or another reason could be that I watched the film Darlings two days ago. And I really loved the performance of Aliaa Bhat. And when I saw that Alia was a guest in this show, I thought I could watch this reality show without finesse but with gossip, bitchiness and meanness.

And I sort of liked it - the other guest was Ranveer Singh - a slightly mellowed one. That actor isn't afraid of people. He was wearing a shirt with stars printed all over it. 

Karan was having more nakhara (I don't know an equivalent English word) than poor little Alia. And she was nervous. 

May be because in one of his earlier shows, she got branded as a dumb actress and was the source of thousands of memes. 

But let us come to the unanswered, unasked question. Why do we like it when other people are roasted or made fun of? Which is the essence of that particular show. 

 Just think it over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation