Resistance

 Do you know how does the incandescent bulb glows? When there is resistance the flow of current, the filament heats up and glows. And gives us light.

So what will be the purpose of life if it has no obstacles? 

See, I do write this blog post infrequently, and everything is smooth. Except when I try to log out. But it is almost smooth. Not good, not at all challenging. 

I started or rather continued my Linux website - editing some pages, adding few more. Only to realize that the edit options have vanished. Aha, this is fun. Google, more google, try out all options. Try it out on all browsers, on all machines and tablets and phones. Just to make sure that the problem persists on all of them. 

No, it did not get resolved. But I really had an interesting time. Much more interesting than mindless Netflix. That is the reason, I don't give up my old, linux laptop. In spite of having a brand new mac. My son thought mom spends too much time and energy on 'sudo' than do anything and bought a new mac for me. But how can I like my system if I can't sudo it or purge, install or vim it? 

And yet another thing. If I face obstacles - it means that this work is worth something. Aha, free validation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation