If you are gatherer like me - even of books, you will love pdfdrive. I came across wheelock's latin book in that site. I was thrilled.

Please don't ask why would I want to learn Latin. Because I don't have an answer. You could tell me - you wanted to learn Sanskrit for some dumb app building. As you are not getting good resources - free resources - you have selected yet another dead language. I will decline to answer.

Yes, I have language learning app duolingo. In which I have finished few lessons in German, in French. Me using these not dead languages are equally remote as using Latin or Sanskrit. So.

One good thing is I can deduce many English words - by knowing their Latin roots.

And I have 24 hours of free time - almost. Let me utilize it in learning. And learning makes me feel smart. And you know that I need that feeling to survive in this not so friendly world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation