As I might have mentioned, I was fiddling around with an image editor app. And I have brought it to a stage, where I can draw circle, rectangle and other polygons. And erase, cut, copy and paste. 

But then I came across a beautiful image editor for mobiles and tablets. Much better than GIMP too. Now I am ashamed of my image editor. It is primitive and may be needs modern libraries.

So will work on it. 

That will give me work for yet another month or two. Good, good. 

Well, the editor - open source is too complicated. No patience. Why don't just keep netflixing? That is so much easier.

And my own image editor is not so bad either. If only I could store all these draw operations in some kind of data structure - preferably a stack to undo previous action. I really can do that I think. May become less memory consumptive. 

Naale. Right now, it is time for mindless blogging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation