More flowers

A bunch of roses. Just for you! Made by HIM. 
Papa (papa in kannada) flower taking pity on me, papa me!

Look at the vibrant color! We call it 'gandhada (sandal wood) banna'. Is it Peach?

This pretty pink hibiscus had really grown in  a pot. And this plant used to flower frequently too.
Yes, I should click their photos when the plants are fresh from the nursery. And I successfully killed this plant too. 
Uf! That was a good time, at least for my greedy eyes.
Supposed to be natural insect killer. But the plant doesn't survive long with me :(
Who can compete with these tall and majestic tree adorned with pink flowers. Beauty of Bangalore!
Believe me. This huge jasmine climber was mine. And so fragrant !! Called Bhatkala mallige - might have originated from that town.
What was this plant again?

This is pepper corn grown in mom's house. Ah, spicy!
Unnamed.flower
Nakshatra huva told my sis-in-law. Comes in beautiful colors.
Daily walk in the park. Miss those days.
Zinnia. Again, limited period edition or was it demo version? Did it last for 2 flowers or 3?

 Let's paint the sky!

This plant is so unique. I haven't seen it else where. Color changes from white to cream to light orange. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation