Dead

You know about mails sent by  banks with some encrypted pdf files. And the banks are  kind enough to send the format of the password with the file?

Yeah, I today received such a mail with an encrypted file, which when opened turned out to be blank - completely empty. 

And yet another "encrypted" pdf file, which had dated information. 

So much for the security! And digital India.

And I am at fault too. I had recently installed gmail app (and then deleted it in the next 10 minutes) on my phone. Which might mean, the phone somehow had held on to my account information. And might have decided to give it out :).  To whomever it fancied.

And when we are talking about untruth, the humans are no less at fault. The amount of truth they are willing tell you, depends on how much power you have and how much of it you display. (And you can't uninstall, reboot or factory reset humans. Sadly.)

I accept, as I don't see the external world so much, these harsh realities of life are all surprising to me. I am sure, you are all inured to  such things.

And talking about inured, I think  that, like “Bulbul” in the Hindi movie of the same title, I might have been long dead and might have turned into a chudail. And I don't know about it yet. 

Because all the while I was watching the movie I kept on thinking, about how no one talks about some butterflies reverse transforming into larva ( Biologically, I am not certain. But figuratively this happens all the time). Transformation of something beautiful into something hideous. Reverse metamorphosis!

Then I realized that Bulbul was dead for a long time.  It was not that, the innocent sweet little girl became a demon. She was dead and then became a demon.  It was supernatural, not a psychological phenomenon. Disappointing! 

I am certain there are thousands of women, even in this twenty first century, who are dead  and don't know about this fact. They may not go on killing spree  like Bulbul, but aha, don't they wish they could!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation