Lost

Clueless. I don't know where I am going. Literally and figuratively. 

The other day, I ventured out. Just to have my passbook printed. Because though the bank is supposed to send sms whenever a transaction takes place, I don't receive many of these sms. May be a certain Israeli software? Wow, look at the self importance illusion!

So I was going to the bank with the help of google maps. Which is proving to be more and more unreliable. I took 2-3 rounds near the bank until I finally reached it. 

But while coming back, I started going in the reverse direction. In a  the road, I might have traveled many times.  

So along with all the other short comings, I am also directionally challenged.

If someone were to ask me in an interview 'what are your weaknesses', I could have easily told them 'I have an inclination and a tendency to get lost'. 

Not only do I get lost on the road, I often will be lost in the ocean of mindless browsing too. If you count the number of woman-hours I waste on e-commerce sites, you will be surprised. For a woman of boomer generation, that is. For a woman who very very rarely buys anything. Online or offline.

But luckily enough (for my family), I don't give up in my path on the road and tell 'Hell with it, I can't find the path back home. I am going to sit here. Let someone (spouse) come and find me'.  Thank the heavens.

Because my usual modus operandi is to give up. At the slightest inconvenience. 

Currently I am inside my home. But lost in finding the meaning of verses of 'Ishavasyopanishad'. I don't understand the literal translation and I DON'T WANT to read the verbose explanation. Hope Isha will guide me in my path. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation