Notitle

 I had such nice idea early morning. In verse!! But one forgets - those which are unclear. 

I just remember it was about religion and how we have it all wrong. By we, I mean y'all. I am a saint, I have everything 'right'. :)

Anyways, this had to be written so as not to lose touch with language and what little flair I have in this. Because day and night I am drowned in this serial Jessica Jones. Which is about a super woman - look at the irony here. I who preach the whole world about short coming of religious thoughts, am watching a OTT serial about super woman - look at my rationality!

Now finally we are back to self flagellation - my ultimate destination. 

Anyway, I think now the rule about 'Practice what you preach' is changed to 'Preach, as you can't practice'. As can be seen evidently everywhere.

In other news, the spring is here. I am waiting for jasmines to bloom. And give me atleast one little bud, justifying its existence in this 'space'. 

The weather isn't so bad yet. Yeah, yeah, because there are many trees in this apartment complex and lot of empty area for the 'good weather' to flourish. Why can't the entire Bangalore be like this? Why can't the entire nation be like this? Spacious, green, breezy and cool? 

I know the answer. We can't do anything to the extra people and their houses. Legally:). But I see some people have solution for that too. And I know most of are supportive of that method. 

I hear inner voice 'OK, Usha, don't go there. It's not your place. Fix your own mess first.'

OK, I will end my soliloquy to attend my chores.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation