Pink

 I am glad that I went out yesterday.

That is not how I start my posts. But the location was so beautiful, so very breath taking, that  ಬಣ್ಣಿಸಲಸದಳವು. I can't describe the feeling with words. (Also because my vocabulary is not very exhaustive - even with the help of google).

If you thought that I visited some exotic location - some lake, or an ocean or some such thing, you couldn't be any more wrong. I just went to the good old ugly, suffocating, difficult to travel road of namma Bangalore. 

But the  trees there were overflowing with pink bliss.

Each atom in the trees was in bloom and was happily singing. And each atom was saying ' I love you and I love everyone'.

That must have been my feeling and my thought in the  march heat in middle the busy street of Bangalore. 

I do love Bangalore - a little bit - some times. 

This tree is just a sample - a pampered little tree, hence not so breath taking as street urchins.

I wonder how these little wonders of nature have crept into our city. Doesn't matter. Let us cherish this the ephemeral beauty while it lasts. 

Let us review our good old May flower tree from previous years. 


According to today's article in the newspaper, British people planted all these colorful trees in Bangalore, to add some 'rang' to the landscapes. 

This photo is of tree in our own building complex. It is from last year. Sadly this tree year is lack luster and looking like narapetala narayana. May be old age?

Lovely! Isn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation