Murphy's laws

 I am a firm believer of Murphy's law. I hear my mother sighing - at least she believes in one thing. 

Murphy's law states that 'If anything can go wrong, it will go wrong'.

There have been many corollaries etc. But what I have observed is if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong - at the worst possible moment. 

Now you all have been happily using chatGpt to make your lives easier.  I was late. I thought my problems are not of the type a robot can solve. 

But last week, as I was bored/stressed and was having a machine in front of me. So I googled chatgpt and opened the first suggestion google gave me. Asked many many questions and got lengthy ghisa pita solutions to them.

Then two days later, I realized that the official chatGpt requires you to register. I had not. So I was in a fake website. Luckily I did not reveal the password for my secret treasure to the website :)

Today was my second attempt. I went to the correct site and tried registering. And when trying to send confirmation sms to my phone, the AI tool said your phone is flagged for potential abuse.

Always blame the victim! Et too, robot?

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation